Thursday, April 17, 2008

Don't You Evah

I'm reluctant to start a post off with the following sentence, but I am going to anyway...you know that episode of Friends where Ross makes a list of people he is allowed to sleep with without consequence? Well I watched that episode the other day and it made me wonder who would be on my list. So I thought long and hard to come up with 10 people: 5 current celebrities along with 5 celebrities who are on my "Involving Time-Travel" list. So here are the first 5:

1. Howlin' Pelle Almqvist (The Hives)
2. Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age)
3. Wil Wheaton (Star Trek: TNG, Just a Geek)
4. Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Rat Race, The Italian Job, etc.)
5. Justin Long (Galaxy Quest, Waiting..., Accepted, etc.)

And Those Involving Time-Travel:

1. Dave Grohl (circa 1997)
2. Mark Hamill (circa 1977)
3. George Harrison (circa 1966)
4. Dick Winters (circa 1944)
5. Cary Grant (circa 1938)

I know it seems like Dave Grohl belongs in the first 5...but Foo's new CD was just so crappy...I wanna go back to the time of 'The Colour and the Shape'.

0 comments: